For more information or to get involved, fill out a Connect Card
Birth - 6th Grade
Join the CCAkids Facebook group.
We exist to show Christ to children and their families and to disciple them in Biblical knowledge and Christian living so that they can fulfill Jesus Christ’s great commission.
- Provide opportunities for children to experience God’s love on a personal level.
- Provide a safe, secure, loving environment for children and families.
- Provide a place where parents feel comfortable leaving their child.
- Aid children in accepting Jesus Christ and developing a dynamic relationship with him.
- Support the family in their responsibility for the spiritual nurture of their child.
- Develop well-equipped, passionate, willing leaders.
- Actively reach out to our community.
Sunday Morning Preschool (Ages 2-3, 4-K): In our preschool classes, children learn the foundations of God’s Word through fun, interactive Bible lessons. Our staff provides a safe and nurturing environment where your child can play, listen to God’s Word, and interact with other children.
CCAkids Church & Classes (Grades 1-6): To be perfectly honest, CCAkids Church is probably the most exciting place to be on a Sunday morning. Kids’ Church is centered on helping kids develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and growing their knowledge of God’s Word in a safe, fun, and relevant atmosphere.
FAMILY LIFE MINISTRY
The CCA Family Life Ministry knows that every family is different, and we each come with our own sets of strengths and challenges. We hope you will discover at CCA that there is a place for your family to connect with others who want to nurture a life of faith for their families, regardless of differences in family size, structure, or situation.